What kind of recipes do I like?
- Minimal Ingredients – and most I already have
- Tastes as good as it looks
- short prep and bake time
This recipe fits into all of those categories!!!
1 Medium head of cauliflower, cut into florets (or you can get the pre-cut packages)
1/2 each of green, red, and yellow peppers, cut into small pieces.
2 tsp. Olive Oil
1/4 tsp. Sea Salt
1/4 tsp. Chili Powder
1/4 tsp. Garlic Powder
1/2 cup Pepper Jack Cheese
1/2 cup Pico de Gallo
1/2 Medium Mashed Avocado
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees
- Place cauliflower and peppers in a large mixing bowl. Drizzle with oil. Sprinkle with Salt, Chili Powder, and Garlic Powder. Toss gently to blend. Spread evenly on baking sheet.
- Bake for 35 minutes, or until tender-crisp and golden.
- Evenly top with cheese. Bake for 3 – 5 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
- Evenly top with tomato salsa and avocado; serve immediately.
Interested in learning about my next fitness accountability group?
Fill out the application below: